1. IPCC Fifth Assessment Report: The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s most comprehensive and up-to-date assessment of scientific knowledge regarding climate change.
2. National Climate Assessment: A U.S. government report detailing the impacts of climate change on key sectors of the American economy.
3. The Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change: An influential report commissioned by the UK government, which argues that the costs of inaction on climate change will be far greater than the costs of addressing it.
4. Climate Vulnerability Monitor: A series of reports analyzing the impacts of climate change on different regions of the world, produced by the DARA International NGO.
5. Arctic Climate Impact Assessment: An assessment of how climate change is affecting the Arctic region, produced by the Arctic Council.
6. IPCC Special Report on Global Warming of 1.5°C: A report assessing the implications of limiting global warming to 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels, rather than the previously agreed upon 2°C target.
7. Climate Change and Health: A report assessing the impacts of climate change on human health, produced by the World Health Organization.
8. State of the Climate Report: An annual report summarizing key climate indicators from around the world, produced by the US National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration.
9. Global Adaptation Index: A report that ranks countries based on their ability to adapt to the impacts of climate change, produced by the University of Notre Dame.
10. Climate Change 2014 Synthesis Report: An overview report produced by the IPCC, summarizing the key findings of its Fifth Assessment Report.